Get Support for AOL Email
Request Call Back
Call Toll Free
Setup for AOL App
To get a smooth and issue free working of AOL App, your mobile should have these specifications.
iOS: 4.3 version or higher
Android: 4.1 version or higher
Download and Install AOL App
- If you are an Android user, then you can download AOL App from the Play Store. And if you are an iOS user, then AOL App is available on iTunes for you.
- Search for AOL App in Play store or iTunes.
- Then click on the suitable search result.
- Then, to start the ‘Install AOL App’ process, click on ‘Install’ and agree to the license agreement.
- When the installation is complete, click on open to use AOL App.
Fix Problems With AOL App at Your Own
The AOL app is available for download on iOS devices having iOS 9.3 or higher. To know how to download and install AOL app on iOS, follow the instructions below:
- Launch the app store on your iOS device.
- On the search box, type in AOL and search.
- Now tap the ‘get’ button next to the ‘AOL: news email weather video’.
- If prompted, enter your Apple ID and password to proceed with the download.
- After the download is completed, press ‘open’.
To download AOL app on an android, follow the instructions given below:
- From your Android phone, go to the play store.
- And type in AOL in the search box.
- When you see the icon for AOL app, click ‘install’ and wait for it to finish downloading.
- The phone will notify you if you don’t have the minimum system requirement on your phone.
To change AOL password on an iPhone, follow the steps below:
- Open settings on your iPhone.
- Now you need to click on ‘mail, contacts, and calendar’.
- Under this, click on ‘AOL’ and select your AOL email address.
- Again, under this, tap on ‘password’ and enter your new password and save the changes by clicking on ‘done’.
To fix AOL app problems, you need to:
- Update AOL to the latest version depending on the type of OS your phone uses.
- Force stop the app and then restart it again.
- Uninstall and install the AOL app on the device.
To upgrade McAfee from AOL, follow the steps given below:
- First of all, if you have chosen to use the order confirmation email to download McAfee, you need to go to your AOL email inbox and look for the confirmation mail.
- After locating it, click ‘get started now’ to start the download.
- To log into the McAfee home page, use the temporary email and password that has been provided to you in the email.
- On the home screen page, under ‘products and subscriptions’ click on ‘download’.
- And you need to click on ‘I agree’ on the End User License Agreement page to proceed.
- When you see the download page, make sure to note down the serial number as it will come in handy during the registration process.
- Copy or note down the steps for installing the software, and click on ‘download’.
- When the pop-up window appears asking if you want to run it or save, click on ‘run’.
- Again, when prompted if you want McAfee to make changes to the computer, click on ‘yes’.
These are the steps to upgrade or install the latest version of McAfee from AOL.
Issues You May Face With AOL App
If the email is constantly appearing in the notification panel, even after you have already read it. Then try these steps to fix this issue:
- Go to the mobile home page and swipe the AOL App from the running Apps. Then open the AOL App again. If this doesn’t work then follow below step.
- Delete the App and reinstall AOL mobile App.
Update your device’s software.
If you are unable to access your AOL account in AOL App. Then try these steps to fix this:
- Update iOS or Android version.
- Reinstall AOL App
- Ensure that the browser is not causing any problem.
- Make sure you are not entering the Wrong AOL Account password.
It is very frustrating to work on a lagging and slow speed application. To fix this issue by these steps:
- Delete the cache, history, and footprints.
- Restart your mobile phone.
- Make some space in the device storage.
For a well-organized and maintained mail management, delete unnecessary emails.
To recover the missing contact get the backup of your contacts from the AOL settings. Get to AOL customer care team, if you face any difficulty in that.
If you are missing so much important emails and news due to disabling Notification. Then enable it from the account settings. If you encounter any difficulty in that, call on AOL customer support number and get the instant help.