AOL mail is considered to be one of the most prominent email service providers in the market. It has been providing users with several wonderful features with each passing year. Users are quite happy experiencing this email service. However, it also has some flaws which hamper user’s work, and some of the problems are created by users themselves. One of these problems is when you accidentally delete an important mail, and it becomes a terrible condition for you. The situation can become more annoying when you don’t know the process of restoring the deleted emails. You should not worry, you can just make a call at AOL Email customer support number to avail assistance from the experts who provide you with the best possible solution in no time. But before that, you can refer to the steps provided below to get to know how to restore emails you have accidentally or permanently deleted:
Steps to restore AOL mail deleted accidentally:
When you delete any mail accidentally or intentionally, it goes to the trash folder. The email stays in the trash folder for seven days, and after that, it gets deleted permanently. Go through the following steps to retrieve deleted emails from the trash folder:
- Enter your login credentials and sign in to the AOL account
- In the left corner, you will see an option of ‘Trash’ folder, you will have to click on that
- The list of deleted items will come on the screen
- Once you get to see the deleted items, you will have to select the item that you need to restore. Now, you need to proceed by clicking on ‘Restore.’
- The mail you chose to restore will automatically get saved in the inbox
- You will just have to go to the inbox and then search that message.
So, these steps will be helpful for you if you apply them before seven days of the deletion of the email. After that, the email will automatically get deleted permanently from the trash folder. If you want to recover it after these seven days, you will have to get in touch with AOL Email customer service number to avail assistance from the technical executives. These experts provide you with a detailed and step by step solution to the problem, and you can freely call them whenever you want.